GET FIT WITH
As a professional personal trainer, I understand that every single person that I come in contact with is a different individual; their unique, have their own strengths and limitations but most of all, they have their own individual goals.
Having this understanding means I can assess every aspect of the individual and develop a bespoke plan that delivers real results and fulfil their goals.
Our sessions will be held in the comfort of your own home or out in the open, inhaling the fresh air as I am fully mobile with my own equipment.
Not everyone wants a one-to-one plan so I also run fitness classes for individuals who prefer more of a social workout. Classes are designed for all abilities and are a fun way to to get fit and meet new friends.
By transforming your body, mind and influencing your lifestyle, we will work together to produce
A better you!
A stronger you!
A fitter you!
A more confident you!
Kickstart Your Health
1-2-1 INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- FREE Initial Consultation
- £28 per 1 hour Session
- Each session is tailored to your individual fitness goals.
- Offering support throughout your time with me
- Sessions can be either outdoor at a location to suit you, at your home or online
1-2-1 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS - BLOCK BOOKINGS
10 x 1-2-1 Personal Training Sessions
Includes all the benefits of the individual sessions, but you receive a great discount for booking a block of 10 sessions.
SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- FREE Initial Consultation
- £28 for the first person, then just £10 per person after. All prices are per session
- Maximum of 6 participants
- A great way to spend time with family & friends while building the motivation
HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING
Express 30 minute high intensity workout aimed at getting you working to your maximum and burning off those calories. £20 per session discounted for blocking booking.
Hear What Others Have to Say
Charmaine is a fantastic trainer. She listened to my goals and designed tough, fun workouts to help me increase my fitness. She absolutely kept me sane during lockdown. We did socially distanced 1:1 sessions in a park, rain or shine! I would highly recommend her if you want to hit goals.
- Level 3 in Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instruction (Gym)
- Level 2 Nutrition & Health
- LIRF Coach
- CPD Enhanced Circuits
- CPD Metafit Instructor
- CPD Insanity Instructor
- CIMSPA Registered
- UK Coaching Insured
- DBS Checked
- First Aid qualified
- CPD Sudden Cardiac arrest
- CPD Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity (MHASPA)
- CPD Safeguarding Adults
* Terms & Conditions
Payment required in full before any sessions can be booked.
Cancellation/reschedule permitted by prior arrangement with minimum of 24 hours notice.
No refund within 24 hours of start time.